Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NEW YORK CITY GIRL


Hey all, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days! I've been busy with school but I'm graduating in exactly two and a half months...time really does fly! I've had a pretty good week so far. Actually, a really good week. I got accepted to Parsons The New School for Design in New York City! I honestly could not be happier because I have dreamed of going to that school since my freshman year. It's always been one of the top schools on my list. And, the Parsons alumni is incredible: Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu, Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Anna Sui, Tom Ford, Prabal Gurung, Donna Karan, Derek Lam, etc. They're all amazing fashion designers who I aspire to be like...well not a designer. But I hope to pursue a career in the fashion industry.

Other than Parsons, I've applied to four other art schools, so five schools in total. I've already been accepted to three: Otis College of Art and Design, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and Parsons now :)! I'm still waiting on two more schools, and I really hope that I'll hear good news from them as well! Most likely I'll end up going to Parsons, but for now, I'm not completely sure yet! The problem is that I'm in love with all of my schools, so it will still be a tough decision to make...

And, my outfit of the day. Ruffles are a nice touch, they add femininity and a little flair to my jacket.




Boutique shop shirt, H&M skirt, So Nice jacket, and Tory Burch heels.
Cut-outs are so fun and my shirt reveals a little skin, but not too much! 



Love, Chloe




No comments:

Post a Comment