Wednesday, March 6, 2013

STUDS ON STUDS ON STUDS



 I was feeling a little "rocker chic" today and so I put together this outfit. At least, this is my definition of "rocker chic." :) Anyways, when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was open my window and stick one arm outside (my daily routine). This is how I check the weather every morning, instead of using the weather app on my iPhone. Yes, I'm lazy or just un-tech savvy. With one arm dangling outside my windowsill, I felt a cold breeze so I decided to wear my leather jacket. But, I eventually ditched my jacket around noon. What I love about this jacket is that it's not just a simple leather jacket. It gives off a classy feel with the Chanel-esque fabric which makes up the majority of the jacket, except for the sleeves which are the only leather parts. And of course, the studs on my jacket and boots that make up my "rocker chic" look!




Studs on studs on studs, literally! For Valentino lovers (I'm one!), these shoes are perfect since studs are the trend for Valentino at the moment. And, as a 17-year-old girl in her last year of high school, I obviously can't afford a closet full of designer shoes, so I'm always on the lookout for similar shoes at a lower price but still stylish and of good quality!


I'm wearing a jacket from Zara, a dress from Ismael, and high heel ankle boots from Zara!


I hope you got to see a different side of me today, style-wise :)



Love, Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment